[Help-glpk] Change Parameter

From: Marcos Roberto Silva
Subject: [Help-glpk] Change Parameter
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:34:51 -0300

Dear Friends,
I create a simple C code to solve the model *.mod with the data file, with the API's, but I need to run program several times changing one single parameter of the data file. It's possible to change this parameter (into the C code) without create a new data file? There are some function to do this?

Thank You.

Marcos Roberto Silva

Example: I want to change only the lambda parameter at each run.

data;

param n := 5;
param lambda := 0.5;

param c1 :  1  2  3  4  5 :=