[Help-glpk] How TO interpret information from results

From: ashutosh.natraj
Subject: [Help-glpk] How TO interpret information from results
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:24:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello All
 I would like to ask that from the result output
of the model file for example  shown below i
would like to get information that what exactly is
what
  1. What does "St" stand for n what are "B" "NL"
      denoted.
  2. What does it mean when the marginal value is "positive" and
     "esp" and what if its "Negative value"
Problem:    tspmatrixfin
Rows:       71
Columns:    191
Non-zeros:  850
Objective:  path = 4002.331 (MINimum)

   No.   Row name   St   Activity     Lower bound   Upper bound    Marginal
------ ------------ -- ------------- ------------- -------------
-------------
     1 path              B        4002.33
     2 Travelled_distance[0]
                            NL             2             2
263.609
     3 Travelled_distance[1]
                            NL             2             3
esp
     4 Travelled_distance[2]
                            NL             2             2
-83.12

 I shall be thankful to you regarding the help provided

Ashutosh
student
Technical University  Dresden
Germany