[Help-glpk] (no subject)

From: at205
Subject: [Help-glpk] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:25:07 +0100

I have a memory allocation problem when I run my model. I am using JNI for
glpk to write a GUI. I have written my model in MathProg and then from java I
am calling readmodel(model,data,output) to solve the problem. However when I
try to press the button which is responsible to run the model, more than once,
I get a memory allocation error from java. Is there a particular reason?
My code for the button listener actually looks like that:

String model, data, output, solution, bounds ;
double sol;

    GlpkSolver solver = new GlpkSolver();
    GlpkSolver newprob = new GlpkSolver();

     model = "singleperiod.mod";
     data = "datasingle.dat";
     output = "outputsingle.txt";
     solution = "solutionsingle.sol";
     bounds = "boundssingle.txt";

        newprob = solver.readModel(model,data,output);
        newprob.simplex();

        sol = newprob.getObjVal();
        newprob.printSensBnds(bounds);
        newprob.printSol(solution);