Re: [Help-glpk] Contribute to develop Visual Basic Interface for GLPK

From: Pradeep Kumar
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Contribute to develop Visual Basic Interface for GLPK
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:45:09 +0100 (BST)

also please check the mail archives. i remember someone has mailed that he had  implemented glpk access from microsoft excel. may be this can give a good lead.

Gottfried Lindner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

On the site http://www.informatikfuchs.de/ I provide GLPK interfaces for Visual Basic and VB.NET.

I am looking for somebody who is interested to contribut to this work. Issues are
            Provide documentation in English,
            Delepment in Visual Basic and VBA,
            Delepment in VB.NET.

If someone is interested please contact me at

Kind Regards
Gottfried Lindner