[Help-glpk] GLPK matlab

From: Girish Rao
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK matlab
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:41:51 -0500

Hello all,

I am trying to run the GLPK solver from Matlab, by calling the function glpkmex from within my Matlab script.
I am trying to do this on a Linux machine, where I have Matlab properly installed. I managed to install GLPK, and run ./configure properly.

However, I'm not sure how the directory structure should be organized. Matlab is installed in an admin /import/pkg directory above my account home directory. Using the <make prefix="/home/myaccount/glpk" install> command allows me to install GLPK within my account. But then, when trying to compile the glpkmex.c file it is failing. Seems to be missing .h functions or something.

How should I install GLPK so as to be able to call it from within Matlab?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Best,
Girish