[Help-glpk] RE : Help-glpk Digest, Vol 49, Issue 16

From: m. cyrille ANATO
Subject: [Help-glpk] RE : Help-glpk Digest, Vol 49, Issue 16
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:49:22 +0100 (CET)

thanks you very much. it's very good
But I have another problem
this variable b is binary
var b{i in I,j in I}, binary;
/* indique si le chemin optique utilise le lien (i,j) */

and I have this constraintes
s.t. Trafic{i in I,j in I, s in I, t in I} : lambda[i,j,s,t] <= b[i,j] * lambdaST;
s.t. LienI{j in I} : sum{i in I} b[i,j] <= delta;
s.t. LienJ{i in I} : sum{j in I} b[i,j] <= delta;
s.t. Equivalence{i in I, j in I} : b[i,j] = b[j,i];

The model is generated very well. but I don't have the optimal solution

When i say Output file i say that b[i,j] = 0 for all i and j
then next four constraints can't be respected.
Can you help me

Best Regards

SOYEZ TOUJOURS JOYEUX

ANATO Miminwanon Cyrille
Elève Ingénieur à l'Institut de Mathématiques
et de Sciences Physiques
O7 BP 1130 Cotonou ( BENIN)
Tél Fixe : 00229 21353081
Tél Portable : 00229 97886021