Re: [Help-glpk] Stop B&B at first feasible solution

From: François Galea
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Stop B&B at first feasible solution
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:49:23 +0200

Andrew Makhorin a écrit :
I would like to know if there a possibility to make GLPK stop as
soon as a feasible solution is found.

It is possible only on api level.

I was indeed looking for a solution on API level.

Do you mean I nedd to use the new callback mechanism ? I thought there would be a way such as setting a control parameter (using lpx_set_int_parm). I haven't found any in the documentation.

Can you tell me how to do this ?

Thanks

François