Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.26 release information

From: Ted Poe
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.26 release information
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 06:36:15 -0800 (PST)

Xypron/all,

In trying to build the version (glpk-4.26-tab_r100), I must be missing
something.  I used the w32 Build_GLPK_with_Dev.bat file, after properly
pointing the HOME variable to Dev-Cpp.

GLPSOL built without error.  I used the transp.sql file to create the
necessary data in mysql.  Then, running GLPSOL, I got the error:

Unsupported table driver 'MySQL'
transp_mysql.mod:17: error on opening table plants
Model processing error

I'm thinking I should be linking in libmysql.dll, but I'm unsure where
in Makefile_Dev it should go.  any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ted