[Help-glpk] Gomory cuts and java api

From: eeeeeeeeeeee zzzzzzzzzzzz
Subject: [Help-glpk] Gomory cuts and java api
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:43:03 +0000

Hello,

I'm writing a model with a lot of binary variable. I can resolve it very quickly with glpsol using options --intopt --cuts .Without these options I didn't see the end, subproblems was growing  again after one hour. My problem is to find these options in the java api. GlpkSolver.LPX_K_USECUTS and GlpkSolver.LPX_INTOPT doesn't exist
Im using API 4.9 and can't find api 4.10

Avec Windows Live Messenger restez en contact avec tous vos amis ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !