Re: [Help-glpk] all soultions

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] all soultions
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:54:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Lou Hafer wrote:

>       This question (`How can I enumerate all vertices using the <foo> linear
> program solver?')  comes up a fair bit on the various lists I follow.  I
> thought

"Tell me what you need,
and I'll tell you how to get along without it." -- Dilbert.

Not being as good as Dilbert, I'd have to know why you need it.

Note that even in a fairly small number of dimensions,
it's possible for the answer to overflow a large disk drive.
An n-cube has 2**n vertices though its defined with only 2n constraints.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)