Re: [Help-glpk] Example for reading CLEXP LP format file

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Example for reading CLEXP LP format file
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:47:28 +0200

Hello Paul,

the glpk package comes with the stand alone solver glpsol, which processes
CPLEX LP files.
The relevant source is in src/glplpx20.c
http://glpk.dyndns.org/viewvc/svn/glpk/glpk/trunk/glpk-4.28/src/glplpx20.c?revision=226&view=markup

A minimum program (without presolver, solving LP only, using Simplex, without
error handling) is:

#include "glpapi.h"
int main()
{
  LPX *lp = NULL;
  lp = lpx_read_cpxlp("examples/plan.lp");
  lpx_std_basis(lp);
  lpx_simplex(lp);
  lpx_delete_prob(lp);
}

plan.lp is supplied with the glpk source.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------