[Help-glpk] GLPK with Code::Blocks

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK with Code::Blocks
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:49:28 -0400

Dear all,

I am working in C++ using Code::Blocks (under Windows) and I am trying to
get GLPK to run. I could only find information for other software, not for
Code::Blocks so I hope that someone could help me out...

I just need the sample.c file to work :)

I have downloaded GNUWin32, latest version, and installed everything on my
computer (glpsol works fine). I linked to the /include directory and added
the code:

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#include "glpios.h"
#include "glplib.h"
#include "glplpx.h"
#include "glpk.h"

#ifdef __cplusplus
};
#endif

The (first) error I get is:
obj\Release\test.o:test.c:(.text+0x21)||undefined reference to
`_glp_create_prob'|

I suppose that I need to actually "make" the files, however, I could not
find an explanation on how to do this for CB. Or does this have to with
referencing to the library files as well?

Hopefully someone could help me out. My apologies for yet another amateur
question.

Regards,

Timo van Donselaar