Re: [Help-glpk] producing PDF documentation

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] producing PDF documentation
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:09:02 +0100

Or join the 21st. century and use XPS. This is the native print form (replacing
Enhanced Metafile Format ) for Windows Vista (and XP with the service update).
XPS is produced simply by selecting the virtual printer on the print form. It
is a zipped archive of pages with formatting information in XML, so can be
read, searched and information extracted using any enabled web browser (i.e.
Internet Explorer), or XML editor/viewer. New printers should print it without
assistance from the PC.

Size? well that's another matter, only mobile phones and hearing aids get
smaller.