[Help-glpk] Help with time limit in binary integer programming

From: Yang Yu
Subject: [Help-glpk] Help with time limit in binary integer programming
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:54:47 +0300

Hi,

I'm trying to use glpkMex with GLPK to solve some binary
integerprogramming problem in matlab. Due to the situation that the
problem size is sometimes quite big, I need the solver to terminate
before it reaches some time limit.
However the 'param.tmlim' seems only work for linear programming cases
but not integer programming cases, i.e. the vartype has to be 'C' but
not 'I' or 'B'.
Can anyone help me with this. Many thanks for your time!!

Best Regards
Yuyang