Re: [Help-glpk] Error detected in file ..\src\glplib07.c at line 147

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Error detected in file ..\src\glplib07.c at line 147
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:54:35 +0100

The example t1.cs was posted in February see:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2008-02/msg00065.html

when the call to glp_delete_prob in the destrutor worked fine. Maybe glpk has
changed since 4.23 so that it is no longer needed, if you are confident that
glpk always deletes it now. For the benefit of existing code if glpk can
determine when it is needed and when it isn't that would be best.