Re: [Help-glpk] Re: producing PDF documentation

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: producing PDF documentation
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:58:33 +0100

Hello Andrew,

the table of contents of the PDF should contain links allowing to navigate.
This can be done using package hyperref.

Please, have a look at
http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/manual.html

For an example see:
http://had.fmf.uni-lj.si/~horvat/publishing/latex/general/latex2pdf.pdf

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a