[Help-glpk] RE: Building glpk with vs2008

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: [Help-glpk] RE: Building glpk with vs2008
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:35:19 -0500

Very interesting.  This corresponds to Luiz's finding that MinGW (with
-O2) is twice as fast as VS2008 without -O2.

So I guess that the conclusion is to explicitly add the -O2 to the
VS2008 build.  And then MinGW would be about the same speed as VS2008.

[BTW, I have a special attachment to the dfl001 problem - thanks for
including that in the benchmark!]