Re: [Help-glpk] Setting initial integer solution in GLPSOL

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Setting initial integer solution in GLPSOL
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:24:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello Oscar,

>>I agree that this obviously is possible. However, at least for me it would
>>be nice to have this command line option to keep the model "clean" (I do

to pass a parameter to a model from the command line you can use a script,
which will first create a data file and then pass it to glpsol (see example
below).

As glpsol can take multiple data files if necessary this does not require
many changes.

Best regards

Xypron

test.bat
========
if "%1"=="" goto nodata
echo data; param havedata := 1; param a := %1; end; > test.dat
goto done
:nodata
echo data; param havedata := 0; param a := 0; end; > test.dat
:done
"c:\program files\glpk\glpk-4.34\w32\glpsol.exe" -m test.mod -d test.dat

test.mod
========
param havedata;
param a;
printf if (havedata) then a else "no data";
end;