Re: Re[Help-glpk] turn code for lpx_simplex(LPX *lp)

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: Re[Help-glpk] turn code for lpx_simplex(LPX *lp)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:00:36 +0300

> the COIN-OR Osi interface includes the patch below.

> Would it be reasonable to include it into the distribution?

Lpx_simplex is deprecated and no longer maintained. It is kept in
the package only for backward compatibility, and it seems to me that
changing it would be not a good idea. The same concerns LPX_K_MSGLEV.
(BTW, you can disable the glpk terminal output with glp_term_out even
if you call glpk api routines indirectly through COIN-OR.)