[Help-glpk] Tables in GNU MathProg

From: Jiří Kolena
Subject: [Help-glpk] Tables in GNU MathProg
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:39:54 +0100 (CET)

A question from a beginner:
I have problems while using the function of writing output into a table (csv)
as described in the tables.pdf document. The trouble is that the program writes
the data in the table before the optimisation starts, therefore it obviously
can't write the values of variables in the optimum solution (and a run time
error occurs). How can I write results of an optimisation into a table?
Thank you for answer
Jiri