Re: [Help-glpk] Ignoring useless data instead of returning error

From: Jiri K
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Ignoring useless data instead of returning error
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 02:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe I misunderstood your answer but I think you are refering to the oposite
problem than I have. Missing values for t[i] are not the issue, trouble lies
in values of t[i], which are in the csv data file (from which I load the
parameter values), but the coresponding i is not in the set anymore.

This is quite annoying, because I need to remove these values from the csv
when I disable the class and perhaps in 5 minutes add them back when I
reintroduce the class.