Re: [Help-glpk] Reading and Writing dbf files from dbf tables and shapef

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Reading and Writing dbf files from dbf tables and shapefile (ArcGis / QGIS ) example for GPLK Project
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:32:22 +0300

Hi Noli,

> Andrew, would it be possible to include this example in the
> GPLK/MathProg Project?

Please make sure you do not use copyrighted data in dbf files;
otherwise you should request permission from an author or publisher
for the use the data under the GPL license. If it is ok, please check
your model and data once again and post me the tarball via e-mail.
I'll include your example in the next glpk release (I plan to release
glpk 4.41 before New Year, probably on the next week). Thanks.

Andrew Makhorin