Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Permission to use Daniel Pickett shapefile (stands

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Permission to use Daniel Pickett shapefile (stands.shp) for GLPK example
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:27:27 +0700

Hi Andrew,

Here's the example -reading and writing dbf file,
ForestMgt_GIS_dbf.mod for GPLK/MathProg project.

I decided to include a basic Forest Management LP model - Model I
formulation. Reading and writing dbf files are one of the feature on
this example.

Attached is the ForestMgt_GIS_dbf.rar file in this email.

Thanks, Noli