Re: [Help-glpk] Running java wrapper for GLPK on 64-bit Linux

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Running java wrapper for GLPK on 64-bit Linux
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:43:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bill,

I was able to reproduce a problem to compile glpk-java on amd64 Debian
Squeeze.

The problem is due to function
void glp_vprintf(const char *fmt, va_list arg);

cf.
http://swig.org/Doc1.3/SWIGDocumentation.html#Varargs_nn8

I will change glpk-java in the next release. Please, see my changed glpk.i
file below.

Glpk-java is available at
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net.

Best regards

Xypron

%module GLPK
/* As there is no good transformation for va_list
 * we will just do nothing.
 * This typemap is necessary to compile on amd64
 * Linux. */
%typemap(in) (va_list arg) {
}
%{