Re: [Help-glpk] sensitivity analysis table in glpk

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] sensitivity analysis table in glpk
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 22:14:24 -0800 (PST)

> > I wonder if there is a simply
> way to print a sensitivity analysis
> > table below with an LP in glpk?
>
> Look at the routine lpx_print_sens_bnds (file
> glpk/src/glplpx03.c).
> It implements the glpsol option --bounds.

Thanks for that information. I checked the source code, and wonder if there is
a way to have the output go to the standard output. Currently I only saw a
possibility that requires a little change to the source code:

The prototype is:

  int lpx_print_sens_bnds(LPX *lp, const char *fname)

There is a line like this:

   fp = xfopen(fname, "w");

If it is changed to something like this:

   fp = fname? xfopen(fname, "w"): stdout;

where 'stdout' stands for the standard output (not sure if I got this right),
then we can have things printed to standard output as well.

Yingjie