Re: [Help-glpk] Starting glpk

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Starting glpk
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 06:50:37 +0700

Hi Tony,

GLPK does not have a wiki and I know this is problem for new users who
are looking for binary of glpk especially for windows and doesn't like
to compile.

glpk tarball doesn't have binary i.e. glpsol.exe. One must compile it.

This problem is being address several times in the help-glpk.

Visit the help glpk archive and search it.
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/maillist.html#03582

or just click these below for the solution to your problem -
glpsol.exe and gusek IDE for glpk for windows.

The help-glpk archive is good place to start for glpk. I use visit it
regularly to solve my problems and look for information about
glpk/mathprog.

Welcome to glpk.

Regards.

Noli