[Help-glpk] Compiling xli_mathprog.dll that supports tables (i.e csv, db

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Compiling xli_mathprog.dll that supports tables (i.e csv, dbf, sql)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:00:47 +0700

I have been asking the Lpsolve folks how to compile xli_mathprog.dll
that support tables (*.csv, dbf and sql) but I did not get any answer
to this posting in lpsolve yahoogroups. It seems that the
xli_mathprog.dll is very old glpk4.34 and no one in
know how to update it with the current version of glpk-4.42.
Currently, xli_mathprog.dll does not have tables support.

I have nothing against GUSEK IDE. I run my python, R script, mathprog
models, etc. in GUSEK regularly. But I need  LpsolveIDE from time to
time for viewing my matrix and debugging my mathprog models. As
probably you know that LpsolveIDE has good matrix viewer. I can see my
LP/MIPmatrix in grid. I use it to see that how my matrix is being
organised, if my mathprog model would yield the right matrix structure
that I wanted.

Anyway, anybody know how to compile xli_mathprog.dll with the current
glpk-4.42 with table support.

I am attaching xli_mathprog.rar in the email.

Thanks in advance again.

Regards, Noli