Re: [Help-glpk] Issues / bug with glp_write_mincost

From: Manish Jain
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Issues / bug with glp_write_mincost
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:56:00 -0800

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am facing what seems to be like a strange issue with my use of
> glp_write_mincost, and have been breaking my head over it for over a
> day now.

Make sure that all fields whose offsets are passed to
glp_write_mincost are declared as *double*. Looks like
arc(arcTmp)->a_lowBndCap and arc(arcTmp)->a_uppBndCap are of int type
that causes the error.

Oh man, you are so right. I would have never imagined that declaring them as int
instead of double would have created such an error.
Thanks a ton.

-
Manish Jain
University of Southern California