Re: [Help-glpk] ufree: memory allocation error

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] ufree: memory allocation error
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello André,

the thread on osdir.com is about using the GLPK Java binding published at
www.bjoern.dapnet.de/glpk/index.htm

This has not been developped any further since GLPK 4.8.

If you want to use GLPK 4.43 with Java, you could use GLPK-Java
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net

Ready made libraries for Windows are included in GLPK for Windows
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net

If you should experience the same problem described on osdir.com with
GLPK-Java, please, send me the necessary information to reproduce the
issue.

Best regards

Xypron