Re: HA: [Help-glpk] transportation problem

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: HA: [Help-glpk] transportation problem
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:13:00 +0300

> Would you tell me pls, is it possible to use command "printf" if I
> run glpsol.exe with switch --mincost? I use exe-file made by Xypron
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/winglpk/ (10x to him).

If you mean mathprog model, the answer is no.

The --mincost option is like --mps, i.e. it specifies the type of
input file (which must be dimacs mincost data file), not the problem
class neither solver to be used.

In principle, it would be possible to specify the problem class
and/or solver in the solve statement, for example, 'solve mincost;'
or 'solve mincost with okalg;', however, such feature is still not
implemented.