Re: [Help-glpk] timing

From: Serveh Shalmashi
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] timing
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:55:32 +0100

glpk xypron wrote:
Hello Sereh,

the use of GLPK in Octave is described at
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Linear-Programming.html#Linear-Programming

When calling function
glpk (c, a, b, lb, ub, ctype, vartype, sense, param),
please, set param->msglevel to 2 or 3 and check if the
the output is sufficient.

Consider calling the function time() before and after
calling glpk().

If your problem remains unsolved, please, send a message
to address@hidden

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------