[Help-glpk] Some fun with color.mod

From: Vijay Patil
Subject: [Help-glpk] Some fun with color.mod
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:07:47 +0530

Hi,

MathProg model for Graph Coloring Problem is available in examples directory of GLPK distribution. I wanted to visualize the solution, by coloring nodes of the graph.

So I modified the color.mod, to output/spit a dot file and fed to Graphviz dot program to produce PS file. Attached is modified color.mod and output PS file.

The number of colors are hard coded, attached model 'color.mod' could be improved to generated colors dynamically based on solution to graph coloring problem.

--
Vijay Patil