[Help-glpk] (no subject)

From: Wendel Alexandre Xavier de Melo
Subject: [Help-glpk] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:04:12 -0300

Hi people

I used use old glpk versions, and recently, I have updated for the
version 4.37. I could see very improvements in the package.
Congratulations for Andrew and your collaborators. However, I felt
miss the bat script for compile GLPK with mingw (or DEV C++) at
Windows. This script is very usefull for me. Ok ok, there is the glpk
compiled for windows by Xypron, or We could use CygWin, but the script
was the best option for compile our own glpk version for Windows at
our especific machine. Because that, I humbly would like to suggest
the return of this script in the next versions.

Have a nice week

--
Wendel Alexandre Melo
Masters' degrees student