RE: [Help-glpk] Presolver not found for interior point algorithms

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Presolver not found for interior point algorithms
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 07:58:22 -0400

Generally, the preprocessor steps for the simplex algorithm work very well for
interior point algorithms; I see no reason why you should not naturally allow
all of those tricks to be used for either solver.

The only solver-specific preprocessor operation that I know is the splitting up
of dense columns needed by the interior point algoritms. But I do not see any
reason not to give both solvers all the "simplex" preprocessing tricks.

-Marc