[Help-glpk] GLPK Wikibook : RPM packages / Interoperability / Linux buil

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK Wikibook : RPM packages / Interoperability / Linux builds
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:25:21 +1200 (NZST)

Hello everybody

RPM packages

   Can someone who uses the GLPK RPM package (or is
   familiar with RPM more generally)
   confirm/correct/extend the following GLPK Wikibook
   section:

    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Linux_packages#RPM_packages

Interoperability

   Can people read the Interoperability page and check
   it for accuracy:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Interoperability

Linux builds

   Can Linux people read the Linux build page and again
   check it for accuracy:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Linux_OS

Either email me directly with comments or make the
edits yourself.

As a matter of policy, I think it useful not to simply
repeat material in the official documentation.  However
users these days expect web-based content for common
tasks and for general orientation.

many thanks in advance
Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]