Re: [Help-glpk] Beginners problems: Using MathProg and GLPK

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Beginners problems: Using MathProg and GLPK
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:42:49 +0200

Hello Sebastian,

the syntax in the model and the data section is different.

The following works:

set Ym := { 1,  2,  3,  4,  5,  6 };
set Yd;
display Ym, Yd;
data;
set Yd := 7 8 9 10 11 12;
end;

Please, refer to glpk-4.44/doc/gmpl.pdf for further information.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome