Re: [Help-glpk] Parametric studies in GMPL?

From: Haroldo Santos
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Parametric studies in GMPL?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:59:10 -0300

I'm interested in something similar, I'm not quite sure if it is
possible to do in GMPL, but it would certainly be nice:

Consider that you have a problem to solve, which is too hard
considering MIP capabilities.

I would like to do, in GMPL, some (heuristic) like:

Split problem P into P1, P2 ...  Pn
Solve P1
Solve P2
Solve Pn
merge solution of P1  ... Pn to provide a solution to P

Is there any way to do it ?

Thanks,

Haroldo