Re: [Help-glpk] Memory used

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Memory used
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:59:17 +0200

Hello Daniel,

the GLPK API offers function
void glp_mem_usage(int *count, int *cpeak, glp_long *total,
glp_long *tpeak);
to analyze the memory consumption.

Please, refer to doc/glpk.pdf of the source distribution available
at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.44.tar.gz

This list is only about GLPK and not about GLPKMEX or other
projects using the GLPK library.

For details on the Matlab package you are using to access
GLPK, please, ask the maintainer of the package.

Project GLPKMEX provides its own help forum as described on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpkmex/support

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------