Re: [Help-glpk] ODBC output

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] ODBC output
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:20:03 +0200

Hello,

please, specify the version of GLPK you are using:

Execute cmd.exe.
Navigate to the Gusek installation directory.
Execute glpsol.exe --version

Could you please, replace the table statement by

display {d in district, c in contrat_transfert, f in fonction_embauche
diff fonction_promo}
   f, d, time2str(date_act,"%Y%m"), c, vue, typestaffing,
headRes1[d,c,f], correction;

Does this result in the same problem?

Best regards

Xypron