[Help-glpk] glpkmex

From: Serveh Shalmashi
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpkmex
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:54:37 +0200

Hi ,

I want to use the GLPKMEX on Linux machine, for this reason I downloaded the glpk then I installed it and then download glpkmex2.8 and run the makeglpkmex.m in matlab, I could could link it without any error but when I try to run the test file or your examples I get this error,

LP problem
??? Undefined function or method 'glpkcc' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

Error in ==> glpk at 508
[xopt, fmin, status, extra] = glpkcc(c, a, b, lb, ub, ctype, vartype, sense, param);

Error in ==> glpktest1 at 21
[xmin,fmin,status,extra]=glpk(c,a,b,lb,ub,ctype,vartype,s,param)

I do not know what causes this error, Can you help me?

/Serveh Shalmashi