[Help-glpk] Re: GLPK Help - compile GLPK inside Visual C++ 2008

From: glpk xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK Help - compile GLPK inside Visual C++ 2008
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:55:09 +0100

Hello Leonardo,

I have no experience on setting up GLPK as a proper Visual C project.
May be somebody else on the list has.

GLPK comes with Makefiles that can be used from the console.

Unzip glpk-4.45.tar.gz.

Open a console windows (cmd.exe).

Depending on whether you are working on 32 or 64bit Windows,
please, navigate to directory glpk-4.45\w32 or glpk-4.45\w64.

Check the paths specified in Build_GLPK_with_VC9.bat.

Execute Build_GLPK_with_VC9.bat.

see
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows

A description on using GLPK in Visual C++ can be found in
http://pitt.chapter.informs.org/files/Intro_To_GLPK_Slides.pdf

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------