Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Scaling: Which? and Suppressing output]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Scaling: Which? and Suppressing output]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:59:23 +0100

Hello Glenn,

your e-mail did not reach the GLPK help list directly, because
you did not register. See
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

> A: min|aij| =  4.000e-01  max|aij| =  2.800e+00  ratio =  7.000e+00
> Problem data seem to be well scaled
The message is written in file glpk-4.45/src/glpscl.c
You could replace the following lines:

      if (min_aij >= 0.10 && max_aij <= 10.0)
      {  xprintf("Problem data seem to be well scaled\n");
         /* skip scaling, if required */
         if (flags & GLP_SF_SKIP) goto done;
      }

Best regards