[Help-glpk] [Fwd: UnsatisfiedLinkError]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: UnsatisfiedLinkError]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 01:50:07 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Nishant Trivedi <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: UnsatisfiedLinkError
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:09:14 -0700

Hi All,

I am having some problem with using GLPK in Java. I am using Mac OSX
v10.6.7, Eclipse Helios SR 2 and GLPK4.44.

Whenever I try to run a program with the code "glp_prob lp =
GLPK.glp_create_prob();" I get the error
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.gnu.glpk.GLPKJNI.glp_create_prob()J". I made sure I am including the
glpk jar in the project build path and also defined the variable
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH in my .profile file. But I keep getting the error. I
would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Nishant