Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK installation

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK installation
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:05:13 +0400

> I am installing GLPK for windows. I an installing version 4.44 with
> Visual studio 9.0
> I get the error U1077 as shown in the attachment.
>

> Can you please help me regarding this?

1. Make sure that the MS Visual Studio 9.0 is properly installed on your
computer.

2. Make sure that the 'HOME' environment variable set in the batch
script Build_GLPK_with_VC9.bat specifies a valid MSVS root directory.
Use the file browser to locate the directory and Notepad to edit the
batch script (Right click/Edit), if necessary.

3. Check that the file %HOME%\bin\vcvars32.bat exists.

See also http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows .