Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: RE: ODBC Connection to MS-Access - WHEREClause Synt

From: Alex Morelli
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: RE: ODBC Connection to MS-Access - WHEREClause Syntaxproblems
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 04:16:55 +1000

Andrew / Xypron,

I'm not sure whether you wanted me to do anything further.  Here goes
anyway.  (I only didn't do this before because I didn't look very
closely at the selection options on the crash dialogue - not that I
would have known what to do.)

The error dialog also contains this:

Error signature: glpsol.exe
AppVer:0.0.0.0
Modname:ntdll.dll
ModVer:5.1.2600.5755
Offset:00010717

There was a dmp file that I tried to collect for you (attached as
xypron.bkf).  I hope I have done this correctly (I followed the
instruction here
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jfoscoding/archive/2006/11/30/grabbing-dmp-files
-from-crash-dialogs.aspx to intercept the dmp from the crash dialog
before it disappeared -- all new to me).

I picked up the other error file from temp.  I hope the backup file (bcf
- which was originally some named .dmp file in the temp folder) is not
machine dependent.

Regards, Alex