Re: [Help-glpk] Doxygen

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Doxygen
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:41:51 +0200

Hello Andrew,

I did not mean to replace or change the pdf documentation.

When trying to read your coding to understand it better it is helpful,
to have the coding in a form where you can easily navigate between the
different modules.

Adding a configuration file for Doxygen would allow the interested
person to easily generate such a cross referenced coding. Adding the
configuration file would not necessitate to make any other changes in GLPK.

Best regards

Xypron