Re: [Help-glpk] Performance decrease with more powerful computer

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Performance decrease with more powerful computer
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 12:12:58 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013, Patrik Dufresne wrote:

I'm using GLPK 4.47 on every platform. On Linux, I did compile it from
source with default flags. For Windows, I pick the pre-compiled version
provided by winglpk project.

That might be the issue right there.
Try running both on Windows or both on Linux.

--
Michael   address@hidden
whom I teach not to run with scissors,