[Help-glpk] [Fwd: RE: GUSEK question - MRP]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: RE: GUSEK question - MRP]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:46:05 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Hernandez Hormazabal, Jorge <address@hidden>
To: 'Jeffrey Kantor' <address@hidden>, Hernandez Hormazabal, Jorge
<address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] GUSEK question - MRP
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:46:43 +0000

Hi Jeff, Hi all;

Thank you very much. The problem is solved. Nevertheless, now I have
another error in the line 45. I have checked all the brackets and
everything, and I’m not sure why is the error:
“20130325_MRP_vJEH2.mod:45: syntax error in objective statement”

Any idea about what it can be?. This constraint is what I call the
inventory balance equation.

Thanks in advance. Any comment or advice will be too much appreciated.

Regards,

Jorge