Re: [Help-glpk] Installing glpk-java under mac os x

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Installing glpk-java under mac os x
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

please, provide the complete output of make.

Please, comment this line in swig/Makefile.in using "#":
address@hidden@  $(MVN) clean package site

Then run
./configure && make && make check

Do you still get an error?

If you are using Maven for your project, please, see
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/index.html#Maven

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt