Re: [Help-glpk] problem with glp_ios_heur_sol

From: Le Dinh Danh
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] problem with glp_ios_heur_sol
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:18:07 +0200

Hi Andrew,
I've tried many instances and traced the current solutions as you
suggested. I see that the text file recorded exactly what  it is from
my heuristic solution. However, the final optimal solutions are
correct just in some cases, in the many other cases, they are wrong
solutions even though it displayed that "OPTIMAL INTEGER SOLUTION
FOUND"!
I am still confusing!